Sure Grip Push Right Angle Hand Controls
Other features that Sure Grip's Push Right/Angle hand controls offer include:
Sure Grip – Push/Right Angle Hand Control |
The Sure Grip Push Right/Angle hand control’s body doesn’t pivot or move when the accelerator is applied.
This is different from other Sure Grip where the pivot point for the Sure Grip control is on the left-hand side of the wheel, and only the handle pivots. There are many benefits to a stationary main body hand control such as:
- Increased leg room for getting in and out of the vehicle (many installs allow brake rod to pass through the dash)
- Full acceleration without the control hitting the drivers lap
- Greater two-handed contact with the steering wheel due to the shortened stroke of the handle
- Superior pedal feel, with constant acceleration and no "dead spots"
- Lower fatigue while driving
- Limited modifications to the vehicles dash
AutoLock is an accelerator lock out device that comes standard on all of Sure Grip’s hand controls, and is an added safety feature for the driver or those that share the vehicle.
With the push of a button or knob, the accelerator function of the hand control can be disabled and help prevent accidents through misuse of the control by unqualified users. AutoLock is available in both electronic and manual formats.