Career Frequently Asked Questions
Throughout the years, candidates for each position that we have had available here at Ride-Away, have had many great questions that they asked before, during, and after the application/interview process.
We have compiled a list of some of the more frequently asked questions so that we can better help you with your application/interview process:
How do I contact Ride-Away about an open position I want to apply for?
- To apply for an open position, you can:
- Upload and send your resume to our HR Department right from this page
- Call us at (603) 437-4444
- Email us at email@example.com
- Fax your resume to us at (603) 432-3249
- Or, you can mail your resume to us:
Attn: Human Resources
54 Wentworth Avenue
Londonderry, NH 03053
Where is Ride-Away located?
- You can find your local Ride-Away by visiting out Locations page. There you will find more information about each of our 11 locations such as our history, address, store hours, and contact information as well.
What career opportunities are available?
- To view a list of open positions that Ride-Away is currently hiring for, you can view out list of open positions that is updated weekly. We also have open position listings on Monster, Career Builder, and Craigslist as well.
How do I prepare for my interview?
- Any candidate should prepare by doing research on Ride-Away and reviewing our website for information and history about our company and industry. Become familiar with who we are and what we are committed to providing to our customers.
- If you are coming in to interview face-to-face, please dress in appropriate business attire. Be prepared to share examples that demonstrate critical skills and relevant experience for the position you are interviewing for.
- Depending on the position you have applied for, there may be a series of behavioral and leadership based assessments.
- You can expect to hear back from us within two weeks from your final interview.
If you have any more questions regarding employment with Ride-Away, please connect with our HR Department, so that they can provide you with the answers that you are looking for.